List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 12 2005 4:05am
Subject:Re: problem setting up the query object
View as plain text
Giger, Mathias wrote:
>   query.execute(mysqlpp::RESET_QUERY);

FYI, that parameter has been gone since 1.7.22.  It was never obeyed, so
I removed it.

Therefore, I surmise that you're using an old version, so please
upgrade.  And, add some query.reset() calls if you're reusing the query
object.

> doesn't work anymore for adding columns to tables (segmentation fault), e.g.

Segfaults in MySQL++ usually indicate uncaught signals.  If it's not
that, then it's probably the reset() thing I mentioned above.
Thread
problem setting up the query objectMathias Giger11 Jan
  • Re: problem setting up the query objectWarren Young12 Jan
    • Re: problem setting up the query objectWarren Young12 Jan