List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:January 11 2005 2:17am
Subject:Re: MySQL++1.7.26 - sql_create query errors with Vc++7.1
View as plain text
ien ien wrote:
> I found this problem in previous emails, by no solutions.

This is an open-source project.  If it's evident that someone else isn't
going to solve the problem for you, try solving it yourself.

I suspect most of MySQL++'s users are Linux users, and most of the
remainder do not use MySQL++'s SSQLS feature.  Therefore, it's little
wonder that this problem has gone unfixed for so long.
Thread
MySQL++1.7.26 - sql_create query errors with Vc++7.1ien ien11 Jan
  • Re: MySQL++1.7.26 - sql_create query errors with Vc++7.1Warren Young11 Jan