List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Scott J. Pearson Date:December 31 2004 7:00pm
Subject:MySQL++ installation
View as plain text
I am trying to install MySQL++ and am running into several difficulties. I
am using a pre-compiled version of MySQL, downloaded from MySQL.com because
the RPMs had difficulty installing under CygWin. I ran:
   ./configure --with-mysql=<...>/mysql-standard-4.1.8-pc-linux-i686/
This command indeed configured the Makefile. However, when the makefile was
executed, I ran into two problems. First, in connection.cpp, mysql_shutdown
strangely had too few parameters, so I specified a final parameter. Second,
many linking errors occurred.

Am I wrong in installing the mysql-standard directory? Should I install a
different way?

Scott

---
Scott J. Pearson
Systems Programmer, Center for the Advanced Engineering of Fibers and Films
Clemson University     864.656.6389     scottjp@stripped
10 Riggs Hall, Clemson, SC  29634
http://www.clemson.edu/caeff/

Thread
MySQL++ installationScott J. Pearson31 Dec
  • Re: MySQL++ installationWarren Young31 Dec