List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 29 2004 11:40pm
Subject:Re: Dynamic SQL Structures
View as plain text
Dovid Kopel wrote:
> My first question is, why is color (which is a 'text') being seen as a
> blob?

No idea.  Show me your table declaration.

> Secondly, why would id (which is an int(11)) print but year (which
> is an int(4)) not print.

year clearly is not the same type.  From the first section of your
output, it is some C++ type within namespace mysqlpp.  You will have to
demangle it further to find out exactly which type it is.

> I'm at college
> so I don't think I can give you shell.

Am I doing your homework for you?
Thread
Dynamic SQL StructuresDovid Kopel19 Dec
Re: Dynamic SQL StructuresDovid Kopel21 Dec
  • Re: Dynamic SQL StructuresWarren Young30 Dec