List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mysql Plusplus Date:December 29 2004 7:45am
Subject:Query Execution
View as plain text
Hi Everybody,
I have a problem while accessing MySQL database from a C++ program. Can anyone help me
please.
We execute query as:
mysql_query(conn,"SELECT * FROM employee");

where conn is the MYSQL *, and employee is the table name.

If we have department in char *dept. Then how can we put the pointer value in the query?
For example if we want to execute the following query how will we do it:
SELECT Names FROM employee WHERE Department = 'IT';
And IT is stored in char *dept.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank You.
And may all u have a very Happy New Year.
Bye.
Thread
Query ExecutionMysql Plusplus29 Dec
  • Re: Query ExecutionIbrahim Mubarak29 Dec
  • Re: Query ExecutionWarren Young30 Dec