List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chuck Han Date:December 22 2004 11:08pm
Subject:RE: "Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'con' was corrupted"
View as plain text
I have found my problem:

In looking at the debug output, I noticed that libmysql.dll was loading
from the C:\WINDOWS\system32 directory.  I don't recall putting the dll
in that directory, thus I'm thinking that one of my builds of MySQL
deposited the dll there.  It must have been the wrong dll, because when
I removed it from that directory, everything worked fine.

Chuck

Thread
"Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'con' was corrupted"Chuck Han17 Dec
  • Re: "Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'con'was corrupted"Warren Young17 Dec
Re: "Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'con' was corrupted"Chuck Han20 Dec
RE: "Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'con' was corrupted"Chuck Han23 Dec