List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thomas Werth Date:December 20 2004 7:12am
Subject:Re: RELEASE: v1.7.26
View as plain text
I'm getting linker errors using 1.7.26 under vc net 2003.
Even when buildung samples.
Linker complains about SQLString. I guess outside "the lib" missing
definitions in headers could cause that.
Anyone else getting this problems ?

--
MFG
Thomas Werth

Tel.: 02307 / 704 - 366

Paul Vahle GmbH & Co. KG              URL       : http://www.vahle.de
Westicker Strasse 52  D-59174 Kamen   E-Mail    : thomas.werth@stripped

RELEASE: v1.7.26Warren Young18 Dec
  • Re: RELEASE: v1.7.26Thomas Werth20 Dec
    • Re: RELEASE: v1.7.26Warren Young21 Dec
      • Re: RELEASE: v1.7.26Thomas Werth22 Dec
        • Re: RELEASE: v1.7.26Warren Young23 Dec
  • Re: RELEASE: v1.7.26Sergey Prikhodko11 Jan