List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dovid Kopel Date:December 17 2004 7:23pm
Subject:Dynamic SQL Structures
View as plain text
I want to be able to retrieve data from tables which I may not know the
amount, name, or type of the fields. I have the sql_create_basic_#() and
that works find for static tables, but not if they are dynamic. If I
could run that method later on after I get field information then I
could do it, but it seems that I can only run it in the global scope
outside of any method. Please give me a push in the right direction.
--
-=mUnky=-
-Dovid Kopel

Thread
Dynamic SQL StructuresDovid Kopel17 Dec
  • Re: Dynamic SQL StructuresWarren Young17 Dec