List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chuck Han Date:December 17 2004 5:21pm
Subject:"Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'con' was corrupted"
View as plain text
"Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'con' was corrupted"

I'm wondering if anyone has gotten this message when running the mysql++ samples.  It's occuring when main() exits and the system is trying to release Connection con.

My problems seem to be machine-specific, since I can run the samples (or my own mysql++ programs) on other machines.  I just can't figure out why this particular machine is messing up.  It was working earlier, and the only thing I can remember doing that made it stop working was building various versions of mysql from the source (but that makes little sense to me).

Specifically, I'm running myql 5.0.0-alpha and mysql++1.7.17 on WinXP, but I'm running into issues on this machine too if I use other combinations of mysql and mysql++.  For example, if I'm running mysql 5.0.2-alpha and mysql++ 1.7.25, the MySQL service terminates.

I'm banging my head against the wall!  Chuck

Thread
"Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'con' was corrupted"Chuck Han17 Dec
  • Re: "Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'con'was corrupted"Warren Young17 Dec
Re: "Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'con' was corrupted"Chuck Han20 Dec
RE: "Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'con' was corrupted"Chuck Han23 Dec