List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 16 2004 9:39am
Subject:Re: MySQL++ on MinGW32
View as plain text
Clayton Weaver wrote:

> I didn't see anything in the archives

You must not have searched very hard.  There are threads in March and
September of this year, both with MinGW in the subject lines.

>  is MinGW32 supported by MySQL++?

There's no theoretical reason why not, but I'm not sure the last person
to ask about this ever succeeded.

The hard part isn't in MySQL++ itself, but in the build system.  I would
imagine you'd have the least trouble if you were to build it under
Cygwin using the MinGW GCC compilers instead of Cygwin GCC.  If you want
to build it with some other build system, you're on your own.
Thread
MySQL++ on MinGW32Clayton Weaver16 Dec
  • Re: MySQL++ on MinGW32Warren Young16 Dec