List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 10 2004 4:07am
Subject:Gold stars to be had: Visual C++ DLL
View as plain text
I just got done beating my head against the wall for a few hours trying
to get VC++ to make a DLL version of MySQL++.  If any of you think
you're up to the task, it would help people to comply with the project's
license (LGPL) if we could make this happen.

In the soon-to-be-released version 1.7.25, platform.h contains the
necessary definitions.  See the DLLEXPORT stuff.  These macros work just
fine for the simpler classes and functions, but I lack the VC++ Fu
necesary to make it work for cases like SQLQuery, which derives from
std::stringstream.

This feature is worth two gold stars to the person who pulls it off.  :)
Thread
Gold stars to be had: Visual C++ DLLWarren Young10 Dec