List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Roberts Date:December 10 2004 12:50am
Subject:1.7.24 and configure.in script
View as plain text
I pulled down 1.7.24 today in order to try it out in my
environment...turns out that the configure.in script is still not right.
$MYSQL_lib_check is being set to $with_mysql/<path> rather than
$with_mysql_lib/<path> and $MYSQL_inc_check is being set to
$with_mysql/<path> instead of $with_mysql_inc/<path>.

I can provide another diff for you but the changes are really pretty
straightforward (and contained in the previous diff I submitted).

I'm working around it by using --with_mysql which actually works for me
anyway and is probably preferred for my application at this point; just
pointing out that the patch didn't quite get applied as I expected it
to.

Thanks,
-SR

Steve Roberts
Senior Software Engineer
F5 Networks, Inc.

Thread
1.7.24 and configure.in scriptSteve Roberts10 Dec
  • Re: 1.7.24 and configure.in scriptWarren Young10 Dec