List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 9 2004 11:47pm
Subject:Re: RELEASE: v1.7.24
View as plain text
J Robinson wrote:

> when ./configuring mysqlpp-1.7.24 on OSX, at one point
> ./configure says:
>
> "checking whether  accepts -g... no"
>
> bug?

If it's a bug, it's in the autotools somewhere.  If you have the
autotools installed, try saying "./bootstrap", and see if you get a
different configure result.  This re-generates the configure script, all
the Makefiles, etc.

> Also, comprehensive mysqlpp HTML and PDF docs (other
> than in the tarball) would be cool.

I'm confused about the HTML part.  Yes, the docs are in the tarball...
where else do you expect them?

As for PDF, "Patches Thoughtfully Considered".  The documentation is
built on some TeX-related system, I believe, so you should be able to
get it to emit PDF.  I haven't touched the docs yet, so I have no idea
what exactly is involved, but I do know TeX to PDF is straightforward.
Thread
RELEASE: v1.7.24Warren Young9 Dec
  • Re: RELEASE: v1.7.24J Robinson9 Dec
    • Re: RELEASE: v1.7.24Warren Young10 Dec