List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mysql Plusplus Date:December 9 2004 10:34am
Subject:Problems while linking a C++ program: part 3
View as plain text
Hi,
Thanks for your advice Warren.
The error was no more after I did what you told me to do.
But now instead of an error a fault is occurring.
[prompt]$ ./a.out
Segmentation fault

What should do now?

Mysql Plusplus wrote:
> ./a.out: error while loading shared libraries: libmysqlpp.so.3:

Either you did not install MySQL++, or you installed it in a directory
not seen by your dynamic linker.

On Linux, check that the directory libmysqlpp.so* is in is listed in
/etc/ld.so.conf.  If it isn't add it, and run ldconfig.  All of this as
root.
Thread
Problems while linking a C++ program: part 3Mysql Plusplus9 Dec
  • Re: Problems while linking a C++ program: part 3Warren Young10 Dec