List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:December 7 2004 6:51am
Subject:Re: What is mysql-devel package?
View as plain text
Ankit Sharan wrote:

> But may I know what is mysql-devel package?

That is what RPM-based Linuxes typically call the MySQL development
files package.  Typically this is packaged separately from the MySQL
database program itself and the client programs.

> And from where I can get the package

mysql.com, or your Linux distribution CD.

> how I am going to install the package on my system?

This is not the place for you to learn how to run Linux.
Thread
What is mysql-devel package?Ankit  Sharan7 Dec
  • Re: What is mysql-devel package?Warren Young7 Dec