List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ju Joh Date:December 3 2004 1:24pm
Subject:Case mismatch in prerequisite check?
View as plain text
Hi,
I'm running Suse 9.1 and have built the binary RPM from the version 1.7.23-1 source RPM
downloaded at http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/

I have all the appropriate mysql packages installed, including mysql-shared package
version 4.0.18-32.
However when I try to install the binary mysql++ rpm I built, it complains that
MySQL-shared package is missing.
It seems to me that this is just a case mismatch issue, if I query for mysql-shared
package, rpm tells me it is installed, but if I query for MySQL-shared package, rpm shows
it as missing.

I'm not overly familiar with rpm, but is it safe/possible for me to simply override the
prerequisite check?  Or is there a better way to fix the problem?

Thank you.

Ju Joh
ju.joh@stripped

Thread
Case mismatch in prerequisite check?Ju Joh3 Dec
  • Re: Case mismatch in prerequisite check?Ovidiu Bivolaru3 Dec
  • Re: Case mismatch in prerequisite check?Warren Young6 Dec