List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Verfranc Raganas Date:November 26 2004 6:59pm
Subject:Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objects
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote :
>Such order of initialization changes shouldn't be necessary.  I wonder if
>you were manipulating socket IDs using your socket I/O code that belonged
>to libmysqlclient.

I really don't know exactly what you mean.  The socket listener class that I
made will create a listening socket using the usual steps in creating a
Linux listening socket.  Do you want me to post the steps?  These steps did
not use the socket I/O of libmysqlclient.

Thanks,
Van

Proper use of MySQL++ objectsVerfranc Raganas19 Nov
  • Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objectsWarren Young19 Nov
Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objectsVerfranc Raganas21 Nov
  • Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objectsWarren Young22 Nov
Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objectsVerfranc Raganas26 Nov
  • Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objectsWarren Young29 Nov