List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ovidiu Bivolaru Date:November 25 2004 11:47am
Subject:Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the template
View as plain text
Hi Warren,

 I've tried to compile on Gentoo/gcc-3.4.1/glibc 2.3.3 and I've got the
same error, besides YellowDog 3.0/gcc-3.2.2/glibc-2.3.1. I thought that
it might be an issue with gcc/glibc, but it was not.
 The problem on Linux/PPC is actually that "char" is took by gcc as
"unsigned char", while on other platforms is "signed char". This issue
is causing problems for SQLParseElement ::num and it cause
SQLQuery::parse() to throw this error "Not enough parameters to fill the
template".
 The solution is to add  "-fsigned-char" to CFLAGS when compiling
mysql++ on Linux/PPC.

Regards,
Ovidiu

Warren Young wrote:

> Ovidiu Bivolaru wrote:
>
>> Could you please advise me how to get this information. I've used gdb
>

> Single-step through the program until it breaks.  Read the fine gdb
> manual.

Thread
Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateOvidiu Bivolaru23 Nov
  • Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateWarren Young23 Nov
    • Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateOvidiu Bivolaru23 Nov
      • Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateWarren Young24 Nov
        • Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateOvidiu Bivolaru24 Nov
          • Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateWarren Young24 Nov
            • Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateOvidiu Bivolaru24 Nov
            • Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateOvidiu Bivolaru25 Nov