List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ovidiu Bivolaru Date:November 24 2004 9:05am
Subject:Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the template
View as plain text
Hi Warren,

 Could you please advise me how to get this information. I've used gdb
and I've learned that it is happening in query.parse() (line 37) from
resetdb.cc.
 Thank you !

Regards,
Ovidiu

Warren Young wrote:

> Ovidiu Bivolaru wrote:
>
>> ./resetdb localhost root ""  doesn't work either.
>

> Well, it's not the login template being complained about, then.
>
> Can you find out which line in util.cc or resetdb.cc is the last one
> to run before the exception is thrown?

Thread
Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateOvidiu Bivolaru23 Nov
  • Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateWarren Young23 Nov
    • Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateOvidiu Bivolaru23 Nov
      • Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateWarren Young24 Nov
        • Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateOvidiu Bivolaru24 Nov
          • Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateWarren Young24 Nov
            • Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateOvidiu Bivolaru24 Nov
            • Re: Error Not enough parameters to fill the templateOvidiu Bivolaru25 Nov