List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 22 2004 10:27pm
Subject:Re: MySql++ API for VS 2002 (7.0)
View as plain text
First, regarding your subject line: you must not have read the FAQ on
the main MySQL++ page.  It addresses that particular combination directly:

	http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/

> http://www.devarticles.com/c/a/Cplusplus/Building-a-Store-Application-With-MySQL-and-C/2/

That article is from 2002, so it must be talking about MySQL++ version
1.7.1.  That is totally unsupported.

> My question is where can I get these files as I can't build this
> project as I have MS VS 7.0 on my PC.

Unless you're willing to put in the work to back-port the library to
7.0, or willing to wait for someone else to do it for you, you're out of
luck.

If you decide to do the work yourself, be warned that I will not accept
hack-and-slash patches.

> PS I need to stay at VS2002 due to other s/w items.

You might reevaluate that "need".
Thread
MySql++ API for VS 2002 (7.0)Graham FORSYTH22 Nov
  • Re: MySql++ API for VS 2002 (7.0)Warren Young22 Nov