List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 22 2004 10:17pm
Subject:Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objects
View as plain text
Verfranc Raganas wrote:

> Finally I found out that when I do the instantiation of
> the Connection class after the instantiation (or creation) of my Socket
> Listener class, everything went into glory :).

Such order of initialization changes shouldn't be necessary.  I wonder
if you were manipulating socket IDs using your socket I/O code that
belonged to libmysqlclient.
Thread
Proper use of MySQL++ objectsVerfranc Raganas19 Nov
  • Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objectsWarren Young19 Nov
Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objectsVerfranc Raganas21 Nov
  • Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objectsWarren Young22 Nov
Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objectsVerfranc Raganas26 Nov
  • Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objectsWarren Young29 Nov