List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:cgifalco Date:November 21 2004 10:09am
Subject:Re: Segmentation fault
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:

> cgifalco wrote:
>

>> all examples in the version 1.7.22 don't work.
>

> I don't know if it will fix the problem you are seeing, but I just got
> done improving the sample programs' code style, fixing small problems,
> and in general whipping the things into shape.
>
> More likely, the bug I just found in Query::reset() is the culprit.  I
> think this one may be the root cause of all the problems people have
> been having recently with query objects.
>
> See the 1.7.23 release notes, to be posted soon, for details.

Under version 1.7.23 is dbinfo.cc now OK, but fieldinf1.cc issues still
segmentation fault.

cgifalco
Thread
Segmentation faultcgifalco20 Nov
  • Re: Segmentation faultWarren Young21 Nov
    • Re: Segmentation faultcgifalco21 Nov
      • Re: Segmentation faultWarren Young22 Nov
        • Re: Segmentation faultcgifalco23 Nov
          • Re: Segmentation faultWarren Young23 Nov
            • Re: Segmentation faultcgifalco24 Nov