List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 20 2004 11:00pm
Subject:Re: Segmentation fault
View as plain text
cgifalco wrote:

> all examples in the version 1.7.22 don't work.

I don't know if it will fix the problem you are seeing, but I just got
done improving the sample programs' code style, fixing small problems,
and in general whipping the things into shape.

More likely, the bug I just found in Query::reset() is the culprit.  I
think this one may be the root cause of all the problems people have
been having recently with query objects.

See the 1.7.23 release notes, to be posted soon, for details.
Thread
Segmentation faultcgifalco20 Nov
  • Re: Segmentation faultWarren Young21 Nov
    • Re: Segmentation faultcgifalco21 Nov
      • Re: Segmentation faultWarren Young22 Nov
        • Re: Segmentation faultcgifalco23 Nov
          • Re: Segmentation faultWarren Young23 Nov
            • Re: Segmentation faultcgifalco24 Nov