List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 19 2004 2:00pm
Subject:Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objects
View as plain text

#2 doesn't give you working code.  You have to assign a new'd Connection
object to con in order to do anything with it.

Once you've done that, neither is inherently safer than the other, if
your code doesn't have bugs.

> I encountered problems in using the #2 statement.

Then your code at least one bug.
Thread
Proper use of MySQL++ objectsVerfranc Raganas19 Nov
  • Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objectsWarren Young19 Nov
Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objectsVerfranc Raganas21 Nov
  • Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objectsWarren Young22 Nov
Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objectsVerfranc Raganas26 Nov
  • Re: Proper use of MySQL++ objectsWarren Young29 Nov