List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 18 2004 1:33am
Subject:Re: Compiling the client library on Mac OS X
View as plain text
Serge Thibault wrote:

> But which list fill the bill? There is no list dedicated to this low
> level of work with MySQL.

I wouldn't call it "low level".  It's just normal use of MySQL.  So,
yes, I believe the general list is the appropriate forum.

Do a search at http://lists.mysql.com/ first.  It's probably come up before.
Thread
Compiling the client library on Mac OS XSerge Thibault16 Nov
  • Re: Compiling the client library on Mac OS XWarren Young16 Nov
    • Re: Compiling the client library on Mac OS XSerge Thibault17 Nov
      • Re: Compiling the client library on Mac OS XWarren Young18 Nov