List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 18 2004 1:31am
Subject:Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 support
View as plain text
Earl Miles wrote:

> What about this.

Thanks for expending brain power on this, but it turns out that I am, in
fact, a bozo.  A simple forward declaration and removal of a header
breaks the dependency.  See Zahroof Mohammed's recent message with his
3.4.2 patches in the 1.7.21 release thread.

I must have only tried to break the dependency of query.h on
connection.h (which doesn't work), and failed to try the reverse (which
does).
Thread
New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportWarren Young9 Nov
Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportWarren Young10 Nov
Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportWarren Young10 Nov
Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportWarren Young10 Nov
  • Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportEarl Miles17 Nov
    • Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportWarren Young18 Nov