List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Serge Thibault Date:November 17 2004 6:59pm
Subject:Re: Compiling the client library on Mac OS X
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:
> Serge Thibault wrote:
>
>> I would like to compile the libmysqlclient library on Mac OS X.
>

> This list is for the MySQL++ C++ wrapper for libmysqlclient.  Please
> take this topic up on a more appropriate mailing list.

Ok. But which list fill the bill? There is no list dedicated to this low
level of work with MySQL. The only one I can see is the general forum.
Is there a more appropriate list?

Best Regards,

Serge Thibault
Thread
Compiling the client library on Mac OS XSerge Thibault16 Nov
  • Re: Compiling the client library on Mac OS XWarren Young16 Nov
    • Re: Compiling the client library on Mac OS XSerge Thibault17 Nov
      • Re: Compiling the client library on Mac OS XWarren Young18 Nov