List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:November 17 2004 4:08am
Subject:Re: RELEASE: v1.7.21
View as plain text
On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 10:40:18AM -0700, Warren Young wrote:
>  > Any new ideas on how to fix this problem?
>
> My only idea is the brute force one: break the API and ABI.  I'm waiting
> for someone to come up with a better idea.  It's been a week since I
> solicited opinions, and nothing useful has come up yet.

You might try posting a sample program to comp.lang.c++.moderated.
I was planning to do this and see what responses I got, but the weekend
was just way too busy.

- Chris

Thread
RELEASE: v1.7.21Warren Young6 Nov
Re: RELEASE: v1.7.21Warren Young16 Nov
  • Re: RELEASE: v1.7.21Chris Frey17 Nov
  • Re: RELEASE: v1.7.21Eduardo Villanueva17 Nov