List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Serge Thibault Date:November 16 2004 8:53pm
Subject:Compiling the client library on Mac OS X
View as plain text
Hi,

I would like to compile the libmysqlclient library on Mac OS X. (I
already can use the libmysqlclient.a library from my application.) What
I want is to compile the library itself.

Does anybody has already did that on Mac OS X? I want to compile the
version 4.0.22 of the MySQL library.

What I want to know is:
1. is "mysql-dfsg-4.0.22.orig" the right stuff to work on?
2. if no, which package should I download?
3. what is the process to compile the library? or, is there clear and
complete documentation on the process of compiling the MySQL client library?

My OS X version is 10.3 and the Xcode version installed on my Mac is 1.2.

Best Regards,

Serge Thibault
Thread
Compiling the client library on Mac OS XSerge Thibault16 Nov
  • Re: Compiling the client library on Mac OS XWarren Young16 Nov
    • Re: Compiling the client library on Mac OS XSerge Thibault17 Nov
      • Re: Compiling the client library on Mac OS XWarren Young18 Nov