List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 15 2004 2:42pm
Subject:Re: Getting a segfaul
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:

> Clearly a segfault is happening.

Sorry...I mean, "clearly an exception is being thrown".

> It would be nice if trying to dump the
> error didn't cause it,

...and "it would be nice if trying to dump the error didn't cause the
segfault..."

> but you ought to check things like passwords,
> table names, etc.  I think you're not connecting to your database
> correctly, or using it correctly.

My point is, the most common reasons for MySQL++ to throw an exception
are bad database login parameters, or bad table names, etc.
Thread
Getting a segfaulDovid Kopel15 Nov
  • Re: Getting a segfaulWarren Young15 Nov
    • Re: Getting a segfaulWarren Young15 Nov
Re: Getting a segfaulWarren Young17 Nov