List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Drew Ferraro Date:November 15 2004 6:55am
Subject:Re: can't get MySQL++ set up on Windows XP and Visual Studio .net 2k3
View as plain text
Hi everyone,

I think i figured out what to do, but im having a problem doing it.
Basically i need to compile the MySQL++ library and include it in the
project. The problem is i can't get the MySQL++ lib to compile. I try
using the Visual Studio project that comes with the lib. when i
compile it, i get a linker error and a compile error. The linker error
looks like this:

LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input
file'\MySQL++\mysql++-1.7.21\Debug\mysql++.lib'

The compile error looks like this:

c:\MySQL++\mysql++-1.7.21\lib\connection.cc(97) : error C2660:
'mysql_shutdown' : function does not take 1 arguments

I have tried everything, even deleting and re-installing MySQL and
MySQL++. I have them in C:\MySQL and C:\MySQL++ directory since i know
this was how the project settings were set up. I just don't know what
im doing wrong.

Thanks alot for any help.
Thread
can't get MySQL++ set up on Windows XP and Visual Studio .net 2k3Drew Ferraro14 Nov
Re: can't get MySQL++ set up on Windows XP and Visual Studio .net 2k3Drew Ferraro15 Nov