List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:November 12 2004 7:40am
Subject:Re: Drop database
View as plain text
On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 01:48:23AM -0500, cgifalco@stripped wrote:
> I'm sorry, I didn't mention it in my snippet of the code. But I have already
> done it. After every query.execute(); is query.reset(); in my program and it
> didn't help. The situlation was the same.

It looked pretty mysql server specific to me.... you were rummaging in the low
level directories as I recall. :-)

Does the same behaviour happen when you just use the mysql command line
tool to replicate your mysql++ program?  If so, the mysql folks would
likely be much more suited to find the answer.

- Chris

Thread
Drop databasecgifalco11 Nov
  • Re: Drop databaseWarren Young11 Nov