List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:cgifalco Date:November 11 2004 8:27pm
Subject:Drop database
View as plain text
Hello MySql++ gurus,

I create a small database with 2 tables. Then you can find these files

my_db_tab1.frm
my_db_tab1.MYD
my_db_tab1.MYI
my_db_tab2.frm
my_db_tab2.MYD
my_db_tab2.MYI

in the directory /var/lib/mysql/my_db.

Here is the snippet of the code I created:

query << "CREATE TABLE tab1"
query.execute();
query << "CREATE TABLE tab2"
query.execute();

When I print in the command line: mysql
and then
mysql> drop database my_db;   you can see next answer
Query OK, 5 rows affected (0.00 sec)

It is wrong it should be 6 rows affected

If you look then into the directory /var/lib/mysql/my_db there lefts
my_db_tab2.MYI.

If I create database with only ONE table, all is OK.

mysql> drop database my_db;   you can see next answer
Query OK, 3 rows affected (0.00 sec)

Could you tell me where I make the mistake?

Thanks
   cgifalco

Thread
Drop databasecgifalco11 Nov