List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:cgifalco Date:November 10 2004 9:04pm
Subject:Re: Result constructor
View as plain text
cgifalco napsal(a):

> Hello MySql++ gurus,
>
> here is the snippet of the code from the dbinfo.cc:
> try {
> Query query = con.query();
> query << "show databases";
> Result res = query.store();
> it works OK, but when you then write
> query << "show tables";  //here could be another query string
> res = query.store();
> }
> catch (BadQuery& er)
> programm issues error message
> catch (BadQuery& er)
>
> But if I write in the second query instead of res = query.store();
> this: Result res1 = query.store();
> and replace res by the res1 in the next needed code, all is OK!!
>
> If I don't want to store query and use query.execute();, all is also OK
>
> Could you help, please, how to solve this problem?
>
> Regards cgifalcon

Error message is Query was empty 1065
Thread
Result constructorcgifalco10 Nov
  • Re: Result constructorcgifalco10 Nov
  • Re: Result constructorChris Frey11 Nov
    • Re: Result constructorcgifalco11 Nov
    • Re: Result constructorWarren Young11 Nov
      • examples problemRichard Stelling16 Nov
        • Re: examples problemWarren Young16 Nov
          • Re: examples problemRichard Stelling16 Nov
Re: Result constructorWarren Young16 Nov