List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:cgifalco Date:November 10 2004 8:56pm
Subject:Result constructor
View as plain text
Hello MySql++ gurus,

here is the snippet of the code from the dbinfo.cc:
try {
Query query = con.query();
query << "show databases";
Result res = query.store();
it works OK, but when you then write
query << "show tables";  //here could be another query string
res = query.store();
}
catch (BadQuery& er)
programm issues error message
catch (BadQuery& er)

But if I write in the second query instead of res = query.store();
this: Result res1 = query.store();
and replace res by the res1 in the next needed code, all is OK!!

If I don't want to store query and use query.execute();, all is also OK

Could you help, please, how to solve this problem?

Regards cgifalcon

Thread
Result constructorcgifalco10 Nov
  • Re: Result constructorcgifalco10 Nov
  • Re: Result constructorChris Frey11 Nov
    • Re: Result constructorcgifalco11 Nov
    • Re: Result constructorWarren Young11 Nov
      • examples problemRichard Stelling16 Nov
        • Re: examples problemWarren Young16 Nov
          • Re: examples problemRichard Stelling16 Nov
Re: Result constructorWarren Young16 Nov