List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 10 2004 5:55pm
Subject:Re: Can't run examples by themselves
View as plain text
Dovid Kopel wrote:

> I guess this is why we use Makefiles :).

Yes.  So why are you not?

> : undefined reference to `connect_sample_db(int, char**,
> mysqlpp::Connection&, char const*)'

In that particular instance, you also need to compile the util module
and link it to the simple1 module.

Again I ask, why are you avoiding Makefiles, particularly when one
already exists?  See my previous post in this thread.
Thread
Can't run examples by themselvesDovid Kopel10 Nov
  • Re: Can't run examples by themselvesChris Frey10 Nov
    • Re: Can't run examples by themselvesDovid Kopel10 Nov
      • Re: Can't run examples by themselvesChris Frey10 Nov
        • Re: Can't run examples by themselvesBryan W. Headley10 Nov
          • Re: Can't run examples by themselvesDovid Kopel10 Nov
            • Re: Can't run examples by themselvesWarren Young10 Nov
    • Re: Can't run examples by themselvesWarren Young10 Nov