List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 10 2004 5:53pm
Subject:Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 support
View as plain text
Bryan W. Headley wrote:
> Can't move the templates. But how about the methods?

Do you think I would have asked the question if such simple remedies
would fix the problem?

That template I posted shows the problem: Query::mysql is of type
Connection.  GCC 3.4 can't expand the template without the definition of
Connection.  And, Connection has similar problems, giving a loop that
GCC 3.4 can't resolve.
Thread
New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportWarren Young9 Nov
Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportWarren Young10 Nov
Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportWarren Young10 Nov
Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportWarren Young10 Nov
  • Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportEarl Miles17 Nov
    • Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportWarren Young18 Nov