List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:November 10 2004 1:09pm
Subject:Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 support
View as plain text
Jae Joo wrote:

> Can class forwarding work to solve the circular
> dependency?

No.  As I said, each class needs the full definition of the other.

The reason this is a problem worth asking about on the list is, the easy
way to break the dependency is to break the library's ABI, and probably
the API as well.  I, ah, expect some pushback if I keep doing that...
Thread
New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportWarren Young9 Nov
Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportWarren Young10 Nov
Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportWarren Young10 Nov
Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportWarren Young10 Nov
  • Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportEarl Miles17 Nov
    • Re: New Wishlist item: GCC 3.4 supportWarren Young18 Nov