List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim DeWees Date:November 4 2004 3:13pm
Subject:Compiling MySQL++ on Windows with MySQL 4.1.7
View as plain text
Everyone,

I am getting compile errors in the MySQL++ 1.7.20 (or any version since
1.7.17 which is where I started).

The compile fails on a call to mysql_register_shutdown() sighting that
the parameter count is wrong.  I can provide more detail if needed, just
let me know.

--

Kind Regards

Timothy A. DeWees, MCSD

Programming Team Leader

Mortgage Information Services, Inc

216-514-1025 x1257

tim.dewees@stripped

Disclaimer: This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.

Thread
Compiling MySQL++ on Windows with MySQL 4.1.7Tim DeWees4 Nov
  • Re: Compiling MySQL++ on Windows with MySQL 4.1.7Warren Young4 Nov
Re: Compiling MySQL++ on Windows with MySQL 4.1.7Drew Ferraro15 Nov
  • Re: Compiling MySQL++ on Windows with MySQL 4.1.7Warren Young15 Nov