List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thomas Werth Date:November 3 2004 7:20am
Subject:Re: RELEASE: v1.7.19
View as plain text
Under win32 msvc7.1 i got an compile error in
mysql++\sqlplusint\connection.cc

compiler can't find "config.h"
To avoid this prob under windows maybe the include line could be changed to
#ifndef WIN32
#include "config.h"
#endif

Warren Young schrieb:
> I've fixed the problems that required me to retract version 1.7.18.  The
> new changes are:
>
>     o Fixed an infinite loop in the query mechanism resulting from the
>       strstream change in the previous version.  There is an overloaded
>       set of str() member functions that weren't a problem when query
>       objects were based on strstream.
>
>     o Query mechanism had a bunch of const-incorrectness: there were
>       several function parameters and functions that were const for
>       the convenience of other parts of the code, but within these
>       functions the constness was const_cast away!  This was evil
>       and wrong; now there are fewer const promises, and only one is
>       still quietly broken within the code.  (It's in the SQLQuery
>       copy ctor implementation; it should be harmless.)
>
>     o Visual C++ projects now look for MySQL build files in c:\mysql,
>       since that's the default install location.  (Previously, it was
>       c:\program files\mysql.)

Thread
RELEASE: v1.7.19Warren Young25 Oct
  • Re: RELEASE: v1.7.19Thomas Werth3 Nov