List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steffen Neumann Date:October 26 2004 2:16pm
Subject:Re: mysql++ on sourceforge
View as plain text
Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped> writes:

> Paolo Brandoli wrote:
>
> > What about using a collaborative tool like sourceforge
> > (http://www.sourceforge.net) or other open source sites to boost the
> > development of mysql++?
> It might look like I'm trying to take this project away from MySQL,
> Inc., but to the extent possible, I'd like to keep working within the
> development framework they provide.  I would be happier putting MySQL++

Hi,

I stopped working with mysql++ for the exact reasons
you described earlier. There is probably a 64bit problem
lurking in the code, there was something on the list
some 3-4yrs ago, I am not sure if there was a patch applied.
(No, I don't remember the details).

You do know about

	http://mysqlcpp.sourceforge.net/

do you ? Maybe your efforts can be a road
to get that fork back into the mainline.
Though they'd removed a lot of features
to re-start with a cleaner design.

Yours,
Steffen

Thread
dll problems with borland 6Totte Karlsson19 Aug
  • Re: dll problems with borland 6Warren Young19 Aug
  • Re: dll problems with borland 6Totte Karlsson19 Aug
    • Re: dll problems with borland 6Warren Young19 Aug
  • Re: dll problems with borland 6Totte Karlsson20 Aug
    • Re: dll problems with borland 6Warren Young20 Aug
  • Re: dll problems with borland 6Totte Karlsson20 Aug
    • Re: dll problems with borland 6Warren Young20 Aug
  • Re: mysql++ on sourceforgeSteffen Neumann26 Oct
  • Re: mysql++ on sourceforgePaolo Brandoli26 Oct