List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 22 2004 3:26am
Subject:Re: using namespace?
View as plain text
Chris Frey wrote:

> Well, tossing my peanuts into the ring,

As a patch contributor, you're definitely not in the peanut gallery.  :)

> "using namespace mysql;"

mysqlpp?

> With namespaces, you can have the best of both worlds: clear naming, without
> making convoluted class names mandatory.

While this doesn't solve the original poster's problem, I suppose it
would help mitigate some of the problems of nuking define_short.hh.
Thread
using namespace?Sasha Shipka21 Oct
  • Re: using namespace?Chris Frey21 Oct
    • Re: using namespace?Warren Young21 Oct
      • Re: using namespace?Chris Frey22 Oct
        • Re: using namespace?Warren Young22 Oct
          • Re: using namespace?Sasha Shipka22 Oct
  • Re: using namespace?Warren Young21 Oct