List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:October 11 2004 8:50pm
Subject:Re: Query returns substrings and zero-ints
View as plain text
Truncation of data seems like a size or length or count issue that
could easily be 32-bit/64-bit related.  I'm not sure of course, but
to debug such a thing would require a person with a 64-bit setup
stepping through the code and checking the data at every level,
even into the mysql C lib possibly (although if the console client
works, it's likely only in mysql++).

Can you step through with gdb and see if you find anything obvious?
I'd start with your sample code you posted earlier, and step into
the .store() function, and then the operator[] functions.

- Chris