List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 8 2004 11:53am
Subject:Re: problem with recursive call inresetdb using v1.7.18 and visual
c++ .net 2003
View as plain text
ahnkle wrote:

> Where is it withdrawn?

It's implicit: the web page does not link to .18 any more.

> If it has been released, leave it so, but please
> mark it as unusable.

You've already got it, so how does this help you?  Anyone else who wants
it and has two brain cells to rub together can figure out the URL of .18
if they want it, too.

I don't see how it's a good idea to keep offering known-broken software.
  There is no provision in MySQL++'s structure at this point to have
stable vs. development releases...everything must be release quality in
the current scheme.  Which is fine, because MySQL++ is mature technology.

 > I was able to download it from tangentsoft.net,

Yes, the file is still there, but the web page links to .17.
Thread
problem with recursive call inresetdb using v1.7.18 and visual c++.net 2003ahnkle7 Oct
  • Re: problem with recursive call inresetdb using v1.7.18 and visualc++ .net 2003ahnkle7 Oct
  • Re: problem with recursive call inresetdb using v1.7.18 and visualc++ .net 2003ahnkle7 Oct
  • Re: problem with recursive call inresetdb using v1.7.18 and visualc++ .net 2003Warren Young8 Oct
Re: problem with recursive call inresetdb using v1.7.18 and visualc++ .net 2003Warren Young8 Oct
  • Re: problem with recursive call inresetdb using v1.7.18 and visual c++ .net 2003Chris Frey8 Oct