List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 5 2004 2:51pm
Subject:Re: Segmentation Fault on pass2
View as plain text
Michael Lovett wrote:

> The source line executing is
>
> query << "select server_name_tx from tblTabServer";

Unless something else in MySQL++ has scribbled on the memory heap by
this point, I don't see how this line can cause a crash other than with
a buggy standard library.  The fact that the problem doesn't happen on a
'native' GCC 3 system heightens one's suspicions.

Can you not upgrade to GCC 3.x on this system?  I'd recommend going no
higher than 3.3, as MySQL++ isn't confirmed to run on 3.4 yet.  I recall
3.0.4 being available for RH7.2, possibly from Red Hat themselves.
Thread
Segmentation Fault on pass2Michael Lovett4 Oct
  • Re: Segmentation Fault on pass2Warren Young5 Oct
Re: Segmentation Fault on pass2Michael Lovett5 Oct
Re: Segmentation Fault on pass2Warren Young5 Oct
Re: Segmentation Fault on pass2Warren Young5 Oct
Re: Segmentation Fault on pass2Michael Lovett5 Oct
Re: Segmentation Fault on pass2Michael Lovett6 Oct