List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Lovett Date:October 5 2004 12:06pm
Subject:Re: Segmentation Fault on pass2
View as plain text
I did. The last proc called is "chunk_alloc" in libc... I assume this is during a malloc
call while perhaps instantiating a new object.. but I don't know why/when/how.  The
frustrating thing is that I tried this all on a box that natively has gcc 3.x installed
and it works fine :-(  Not sure if it's worth trobleshooting, or solvable, at this time..

Michael Lovett wrote:

> If I call this procedure twice in a row I get a seg fault on the second call.

So ask gdb which line is causing the segfault.