List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:October 1 2004 6:51pm
Subject:Re: Patches for Solaris 2.8 with gcc 3.3.2
View as plain text
Sward, David wrote:

> Here's another patch, which actually tripped me up for a while due to

It goes deeper than that.  The const_cast BS in that function is wrong,
wrong, wrong.  (How can the function be const when it calls str(), which
_does_ modify the stream object?)  But tug on that thread, and the whole
damn library starts unraveling, it seems like.

I've temporarily withdrawn 1.7.18 as a result.  I'm going to have to
spend some time really thinking about what to do with this before
releasing it.  I may not get it finished today, in which case it will
have to wait for Monday.
Thread
Patches for Solaris 2.8 with gcc 3.3.2David Sward1 Oct
  • Re: Patches for Solaris 2.8 with gcc 3.3.2Warren Young1 Oct
RE: Patches for Solaris 2.8 with gcc 3.3.2David Sward1 Oct