List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 24 2004 6:04pm
Subject:Re: query.store, query.exec might yield in segmentation fault
View as plain text
Earl Miles wrote:

> It's always been my understanding that external libraries are supposed
> to assume that the user is going to use the library improperly,

I take it you volunteering to write that SQL parser, then.  Thanks!  I
await your patch.
Thread
query.store, query.exec might yield in segmentation faultJose Mortensen24 Sep
  • Re: query.store, query.exec might yield in segmentation faultWarren Young24 Sep
  • RE: query.store, query.exec might yield in segmentation faultJose Mortensen29 Sep
Re: query.store, query.exec might yield in segmentation faultWarren Young24 Sep
RE: query.store, query.exec might yield in segmentation faultJo Ellen Brandmeyer24 Sep