List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 22 2004 9:18pm
Subject:Re: Gentoo ebuild
View as plain text
René Müller wrote:

> Can someone tell me, where I find the ebuild file?

On my hard drive, in my private CVS tree.  :-/  (doh!)

Sorry about that, I've made sure it will appear in the next version.  In
the meantime, I've attached the file to this message.

# Copyright 1999-2004 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2

inherit gcc eutils gnuconfig

DESCRIPTION="C++ API interface to the MySQL database"
# This is the download page but includes links to other places
HOMEPAGE="http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/"
SRC_URI_BASE="http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/releases"
SRC_URI="${SRC_URI_BASE}/${P}.tar.gz"

LICENSE="LGPL-2"
SLOT="0"
KEYWORDS="x86 ~alpha ~hppa ~mips ~sparc ~ppc ~amd64"
IUSE=""

DEPEND=">=dev-db/mysql-3.23.49"

src_unpack() {
	unpack ${P}.tar.gz
}

src_compile() {
	gnuconfig_update
	local myconf
	# we want C++ exceptions turned on
	myconf="--enable-exceptions"
	# We do this because of the large number of header files installed
	# to the include directory
	# This is a breakage compared to previous versions that installed
	# straight to /usr/include
	# Note: the new maintainer is making RPM's that install to this
	#       directory too, so this is fine.
	myconf="${myconf} --includedir=/usr/include/mysql++"
	# not including the directives to where MySQL is because it seems to find it
	# just fine without
	# force the cflags into place otherwise they get totally ignored by
	# configure
	CFLAGS="${CFLAGS}" CXXFLAGS="${CFLAGS} ${CXXFLAGS}" \
	econf \
		--enable-exceptions \
		--includedir=/usr/include/mysql++ || die "econf failed"

	emake || die "unable to make"
}

src_install() {
	make DESTDIR=${D} install || die