List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Calin Vaida Date:September 22 2004 8:11am
Subject:Re: mysql connection close segmentation fault problem
View as plain text
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:25:18 -0600, Warren Young wrote:

> Are you changing to #include <mysql++.hh> instead of sqlplus.hh when
> moving to the new library?  If you mix old headers and new libraries,
> you may cause problems.

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Yes I've changed to the proper #include (<mysql++.hh>) statement, and
I have removed the old mysql++ library. So I guess there is no
conflict between headers.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Calin
Thread
mysql connection close segmentation fault problemCalin Vaida21 Sep
  • Re: mysql connection close segmentation fault problemChris Frey21 Sep
  • Re: mysql connection close segmentation fault problemWarren Young21 Sep
Re: mysql connection close segmentation fault problemCalin Vaida22 Sep
Re: mysql connection close segmentation fault problemCalin Vaida22 Sep